1. What types of animation are there? Flipbook animation, 2D animation, 3D animation, stop-motion animation, Clay animation.
2. If you wanted a career in animation, what sort of jobs are there, where, for which companies, and approximately how much money would you make? some type of animation jobs is video game creator, creating characters in films or tv shows, writers. You can get a job with disney pixar, a job with video game company’s. animators can make $41,528 per year.
3. What would make for a good animator? In my opinion you would need to have computer knowledge, you would need to have time on your hands, and also you would need to be organized and work well with others .
4. If you wanted to study/train for animation, where in in Canada in general? Toronto and Vancouver
5. As it pertains to Claymation, what material are needed? You’ll need something to actually make your characters out of. If you are using clay, non-hardening clay will be best to ensure your character can be manipulated. Toothpicks and paperclips can help you add details within the clay. If you aren’t using clay, pipecleaners, paper cut outs, lego figures, or toys can work for stop motion.
6. What equipment is required with creating a claymation? A camera, things to make your models out of, backdrop, a computer, a movie maker program on your computer.
7.What is the general storyline of your short claymation? Who are you working with? Describe which props and materials each of you are planning to contribute to make your claymation awesome. the story line is cookie monster eats to much cookies and elmo trys to tell him to stop and he doesnt listen then he blows up then elmo gets mad. Im working with Shelby and Coady. we use clay for our materials and toothpicks to help them stand.